Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pumpkins in a row

I've been busy putting the finishing touches on the stepped-up version of my note pads. I actually decided to also do a stepped up, stepped up version LOL So in the meantime while I finish working on those, I thought I would post a quick little Halloween card.
This card uses The More The Merrier hostess set. It's a pretty simple layout. It really needed some wider ribbon on it, but I didn't have anything appropriate for Halloween besides the Black Gingham ribbon. It's a narrow ribbon, so I decided to use two strands of it across the front of the card. I used the green Chunky Glitter to add a little "bling" to the pumpkins.The black mat under the Pumpkin Pie layer was an after thought. I'm glad it came to me before I snailed it all down, the black layer was really needed here. I used the Flourish texture plate on the Pumpkin Pie layer, though it doesn't show up real well. Click on the picture to enlarge and you should see it better. I thought the Flourish looked like the vines a pumpkin would grow on.

Next time I'll definitely have those note pads for you to see. They are different from the ones in the last post, so you'll want to come back to see for sure!
Caio!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is so sweet...what a fun stamp and I love gingham ribbon with anything!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash